Please read the instructions carefully before you start
What you will need:
- Canvas board 76cm x 38cm 30 x 15 inches approx.
- 1 meter or 1 yard of Fabric to cover the canvas
- Grey, yellow, aqua, white and mustard fabrics, you do not need a lot of these fabrics, I just used fabric scraps
Purchase a canvas board of your choosing, I selected 76cm x 38cm 30 x 15 inches approx.
Lay the designs onto the canvas board, once you have the desired look that you like, take a photo
- Stitch out Delicious_17 if you do not have 240 x 150 on your background fabric at the top
- Stitch out Delicious_ 16 (this is for the hoop 180 x 130 or 5 x 7 inches)
- Stitch out above Delicious _18 (this is for the hoop 180 x 130 or 5 x 7 inches)
- Pin all the panels on the background fabric
- Lightly glue each of the panels down on the background fabric
Zigzag stitch each panel down on the background fabric
Once I had completed zigzag stitching all the panels down I felt the work needed a horizontal zigzag stitches on the background fabric, if I had thought about it, I would have done this once I had finished stitching out “Delicious_17” would have been a lot easier!
- Glue the front of the canvas board with wadding
- Staple your work to the back of the canvas board